There are many different ways for you to get involved in helping our cause!
- Shop AmazonSmile!! When you select Magic Beans as your charity of choice, a portion of your eligible purchases will be donated directly to Magic Beans.
- Shop at Tom Thumb/Randall’s stores and participate in the Good Neighbor Program. This is another simple way to help out while doing something you already do…grocery shop for your family. Select Magic Beans (#13245) as your charity of choice and link us to your rewards card at the customer service desk. A portion of your future purchases will be donated to MBC.
- Of course, you can always donate online, as little or as often as you’d like. We rely heavily on donations to continue the work we do. We are always happy to accept gift card donations as well.
- Feel free to take charge with your own personal fundraiser by dedicating your birthday, marathon or other special event to raise funds for Magic Beans. Host a garage sale & donate the proceeds. Garage sales are a big part of our annual fundraising! Maybe your child would like to get involved and collect spare change around the house. Perhaps you could host a pool party and ask guests to bring a $10 gift card as a donation. You might check and see if your company supports a giving campaign, and get other employees involved. Another fun option is to sell a craft, maybe you’re talented at jewelry making, painting or mosaic art. The sky really is the limit as far as fundraising goes. New ideas and suggestions are always welcomed!
- Host a Drive!! This is a great way for you to collect clothing, medicines or any other items from our Needs List below. This option is great for church youth groups or students looking for a community service project.
- Shop with us on Etsy. http://www.etsy.com/shop/MagicBeansCorp/about/
- Buy our t-shirt! ALL proceeds raised from the sale of our ‘Hope for Haiti’ & our ‘Feeding Hope’ tee will be used to support the children.
- Honorary/Memorial Gifts – Solve your gift dilemmas with a memorial or honorary gift in the name of a friend or family member. Birthdays, weddings and anniversaries are all good times for a gift to Magic Beans. It’s the perfect gift for someone who doesn’t want or need anything, or to honor someone who is no longer with us. We’ll send a beautiful card to the honoree or remembered family to let them know a gift was made by you in their name. Just include the name and address of the honoree or the name of the person(s) to be acknowledged when requesting the gift with your donation.
- If you’d like to mail a check or in-kind donation directly to Magic Beans, our address is:
P.O. Box 192156
Dallas, TX 75219-2156
Our In-Kind Donations Needs List:
Children’s Clothes – All sizes, boys and girls, these may be gently used
Children’s underwear – New in the package
Children’s Shoes – All sizes, boys and girls
Children’s medicines, all kinds. Fever reducer, pain reliever, cough/cold, Kaopectate or other anti-diarrheal medicines, ear drops, eye drops, Mylicon drops, etc.
Children’s vitamins, chewable
School supplies – the basics: pencils, crayons, colored pencils, math flash cards, erasers
First Aid supplies – bandaids, antibiotic ointment, antiseptic wash
Children’s toothbrushes & toothpaste
Dental supplies for our dental hygiene clinic: prophy paste, 2x2s, gloves, masks, barriers, instruments.
Toys, games & puzzles